Paella (Spanish Rice) with Lobster and Goosefish
Write a review
- 2 tomatoes.
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 400 g. of rice
- Fish soup
- 0.5 g. of Spanish Delight Brand saffron.
- 8 spoonfuls of olive oil.
- Put oil and salt in a “paella” or frying pan. Then add the minced goosefish. Saute and put aside.
- Add onion, tomatoes and garlic, all of them grated.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then add the lobster.
- Saute for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir fry.
- Add the soup.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Add salt to taste.
- Half way through the boiling time, add the goosefish.
Eat Local Fish https://eatlocalfish.com/