Write a review
- 2 cloves elephant garlic, finely crushed
- 4 oz. new potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 oz. chives, chopped
- 4 oz. goosefish, skinned, deboned and diced
- 2 oz. butter, melted
- 3 oz. all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 oz. regular oats
- 3 oz. Cheddar cheese, grated
- Seasoning, according to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Using a bowl, combine garlic, new potatoes, chives and goosefish. Season according to taste.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats and half the cheddar cheese.
- Spoon new potato mixture into an ovenproof dish. Top with the flour mixture and sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- Serve hot with garlic bread and a light salad for a quick family dinner.
- This healthy, fast and easy to make vegetable and meat casserole bake recipe makes a a great side dish or main course for a family meal.
Eat Local Fish https://eatlocalfish.com/