Write a review
- 4 (3 oz.) flounder fillets
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tbsp. mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chopped green onion tops
- Dash of hot sauce
- Garnishes: green onion strips, lemon wedges
- Place fillets on a lightly greased 15 x 10 x 2 inch baking pan.
- Brush with lemon juice.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and next 5 ingredients, mixing well. Set aside.
- Place fillets on lightly greased rack of a broiler pan; broil 4 inches from heat 6 to 8 minutes.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over fish; broil 2 to 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Garnish, if desired.
Eat Local Fish https://eatlocalfish.com/